Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 2 Bonus Activty


I interviewed my Mum and she answered...


  • Walking in the countryside and open landscapes taking in the beauty which we often overlook...

  • Sitting on the beach, relaxing to the sound of the waves crashing on the beach and smelling the sea air...

  • Eating a meal outside...nothing tastes better than a meal and a glass of wine outside...

  • Listening to open air music concerts or watching live theatre performed outside; it creates an electric atmosphere...

  • Watching sport...rugby, netball but NOT cricket, definately NOT cricket!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Harrison

I really like the way you wrote the answers you got from your mum, it's specific and straight to the point I love it! keep it up.

Unknown said...

Hello Harrison!

Your mum sounds like lots of fun! She's right, nothing does taste better than a meal and a glass of wine outside... Especially in the summer time, outside on the porch while the sun is setting and the birds are chirping!

Nice work!

Nicky :)

jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison

I love youre work. It sounds like youre mum is a very fun person. I also like sitting on the beach and watching sport. Have a great holiday and see you in term :)

Jolie

daniel said...

Hi Harrison
I like how you put 'but NOT cricket, definitely NOT cricket'. That made me laugh (LOL). Keep up the good work.
Daniel

Post a Comment