Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 1 Activity 2

After watching the Auckland tourism video, I decided that I would like to;


  • Catch a ferry to Devonport and have farm-raised catfish with a side of caesar salad at the Red Lobster. 


After my lunch, I would go to;


  • Rainbows End where my favourite ride is...Fear Fall.  It has is a drop tower measuring over 18 stories high, with top speeds of 80km/h. 


Next I would venture into;


  • Auckland Domain and have a wander around the Auckland War Memorial Museum.  I would go directly to the natural disaster exhibition where there is a volcanic eruption simulator and a detailed explanation of what would happen to Auckland if there was a volcanic eruption.  I would also visit the World War 2 area and look at the Spitfire and the Zero (WW2 Planes) fighter from Japan.

After a long day of sightseeing I would be rather hungry so I would;


  • Catch a bus into Ponsonby for a delicious dinner at Burger Burger.  I would get a Kiwi Classic- a Burger with a NZ beef patty, aged cheddar cheese, pickles, cos lettuce, tomato, fried egg, beetroot, tomato jam, mustard and mayo all washed down with a glass of LnP.

7 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Harrison

I really like this post and why you would go to these places. I also did one like this but I think your's is better.One question, Which one of these activities is your favourite?

Unknown said...

Hi Harrison,

I really enjoyed reading this post because it was like you were describing your dream day. I was wondering which one of these 4 activities would you love to do the most?

Unknown said...

Hello Jolie
Thankyou for the positive reinforcement. My favorite activity is deffinetly the ponsonby dinner.

Unknown said...

Hello Limi
Thankyou for the positive reinforcement. My favorite activity is deffinetly the ponsonby dinner.

Unknown said...

Hey Harrison!

I love how you have taken a different perspective on this activity and turned it into a full day of adventure! This sounds like a day I'd be keen to get on board with. The Fear Fall has to be my favourite ride at Rainbow's End too!

Keep up the great work Harrison!

Nicky :)

Unknown said...

Hello Nicky

Thankyou for all of your positive comments.

daniel said...

Hello Harrison
Which activity (Out of all of them) is your favorite? I would definitely have to say Rainbow's end for me - the rides are awesome. I also like the Fear fall. Well done.
Daniel

Post a Comment