Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

How do I want to be remembered?

How do I want to be remembered? I would like to be remembered as a good person. As a person who no matter what the situation tells the truth. As a person who tries to see the good in people no matter how nasty and cruel that person is being. I would also like to be remembered as a person who looks for the positive side of every situation no matter how dak and grim it is.

I would first of all liked to be remembered as a truthful person. This means that even if a major situation concerning one of my friends. I will be truthful. To all of the teachers and students that ask me a question I will answer with absolute honesty and will not be afraid to do it.

I would also like to be remembered as a person that tries to bring the good out of people. In my opinion not matter how cruel or malicious someone is being I will look for the good inside of them. I strongly believe that there are two sides to people: the good and the evil, the honorable and the corrupt, the malicious and the friendly and there is always a way to bring that out in people no matter who they are or what they have done.

The third way that I would like to be remembered is the person who can always brighten up your day. No matter how glum or blue you feel there is always a plus side I’m like the butter to your bread. On it’s own bread is dry and boring however with butter it becomes so much tastier. So no matter how you are feeling you can rely on me to bring a smile to your face.

So those are the ways I want to be remembered. As a young man who is not afraid to tell the truths and stand up for those you can’t stand up for themselves. As the boy who tries to see the good in people no matter how they are acting. As the person who will brighten up your day no matter how tough the situation. So now I ask you this… how do you want to be remembered?

0 comments:

Post a Comment