Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

Sumdog Competition

Recently we competed in the Auckland South Sumdog Maths Contest. We went up against schools all over south auckland. Our school entered 4 teams (room 6, room 7, room 8 and room 10) as you can see from the photo below our school took out the top 3 spots. My class (room 8) came second after being stuck behind room 10 we finally got ahead of them on the last day. Mostly due to the fact that they went on a trip. I was really proud of the way that I performed during the competition as the majority of the questions I answered were correct. I can't wait for the next one!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Harrison,

I adore the way you structured your paragraph. It all just flows and the choice of words help out a lot as well. I am also proud of our class for coming second. However I think we could have came first. Did you find any of the questions in the competition hard?

Post a Comment