Pages

Thursday 5 January 2017

Day 14 Bonus Activity

To be, or not to be Prime Minister...?

No...I would not like to be the Prime Minister of a country because the responsibility that would be on my shoulders would be so vast it would actually be quite frightening.  

I also think that I just wouldn't look good sitting behind a desk doing paperwork all day and I know I'd get pretty bored and just make stupid decisions.

Finally...being Prime Minister is a 24 hour, 7 day a week, 365 day job; I like my down time so I'll pass that position up should I be offered!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I've seen plenty of pictures of the PM playing golf or chilling out. I do get the high pressure part of it all though.

I wonder what you would say if the people made you King though. Would that make it easier? They wouldn't be able to question your rule and you could get things done lots faster.

Cheers

Mark

Unknown said...

King for a day? Nah...too much responsibility! Although think of all the money and stamps with my face on it!!! HA HA HA HA.

Unknown said...

Yikes, think of all the money and stamps with MY face on it!

Unknown said...

HaHaHa that is very funny. LOL! :D
Thanks Mark...

Post a Comment