Pages

Monday 2 January 2017

Day 11 Bonus Activity



In my opinion Rugby Union is the best sport in New Zealand.. 

My reasons are: 

  1. I played it for 2 and a 1/2 seasons in the "hooker" (Number 2) position. 
  2. I love to watch rugby on TV...especially the All Blacks and the Blues who are based in Auckland.  
                                            
  3. However, my main reason for choosing rugby union is that I love to watch rugby played live at Eden Park.  I cant wait for the Lions tour later this year...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Harrison! I really liked your last reason. I also love going and watching live sports! It is a very social activity.

Excellent blogging!

Mark

Unknown said...

Yeah my dad introduced me to it because he use to play rugby union back when he was my age he played as a prop.

Post a Comment