Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Reflection

Over the past few months I have been working hard in all areas. For many reasons one is so that I can prove to myself that I can be an academic and also a sportsman. Another one is to prove to my parents that I am not dropping marks. I feel like I have been doing really well these past terms though.
If I knew that last year I would even be in the running to be selected for sports camp I wouldn’t have believed you. However, now that I am training I feel a lot better . I also feel like  I actually have a really good chance of getting selected.
I have also improved in chess. Not only have I been learning more strategies. I have also been learning to control my game speed and my concentration methods. When I started to learn how to do concentrate I realized that I was winning a lot more competition wins and instead of just winning 1 or 2 games in a competition I went undefeated which I was really shocked about.
Doing all of this sport is all well and good, but the main reason that I come to school is to learn. My learning has improved a lot over the past 2 terms as I am now working ahead of where I am suppose to be in reading, writing and maths.

Over the past 6 months I have made a massive improvement. In all areas of school. Whether it is training for sports camp or maybe it was when I was training for chess. Perhaps it was even in the classroom. Overall I feel like I have really improved in all aspects of learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment