Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2018

The Harrison Poem

Today I am posting my metaphor poem.

Harrison is a ripped parcel
Sitting there collecting dust on the bottom shelf

Harrison is a rainbow kite
Swirling around creating colour all over the sky
Creating a marvellous visual effect

Harrison is the emoji keyboard
Who can change emotions at the tap of a screen

Whenever I peer into the mirror
Harrison beams right back at me
It’s really funny

Harrison is a car with no end destination
Cruising down the motorway
Changing speed as it goes

Harrison is 8 letters
Lifted from the historical Alphabet of the ancient Greeks

Look over there
Bits of fire shooting out from that flamethrower
Jumping from log to log
I chase it down with a portable fire hydrant

They might be Harrison

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello It Sami

Anonymous said...

Where to next?

Post a Comment