Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

Go-Karting

Yesterday we went to the annual Auckland East Rotary Soap Box Derby Competition. There were 9 kids Ashley, Genesis, Natazia, Zain, Mokoroa, Rangi, Toby, Sini, and I. We entered one kart with 4 different drivers Zain, Rangi, Genesis and Natazia. Each driver had 2 different runs. Our kart did really well and the pit crew worked really well together, we all put the weights in as best as we could. The best part of the day was the food after races, (only joking) it was all really fun and I would love to do it again next year. We walked away with two fastest driver Natazia and Genesis who had the exact same time down to the hundredth of a second, also we won the most organised team and it was only our first year!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Malo lelei Harrison,
First of all congratulations for being apart of such an amazing and fun go karting team! I hope all of you had fun on Saturday or Sunday! I think next year I would love to be one of the pit crew members but I don't think I would be able to fit in the actual go kart (Seriously) but anyways I hope you enjoyed your day and big congrats to winning the most organised group!

Alicia:)

Post a Comment