Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Bonus Activity

In this activity I had to decide what my favrioute food would is and why I chose that food...

Image result for toad in the hole
My favorite food/meal is Toad in the hole. It is an English dish that is very well known in the UK. The dish itself is basically Yorkshire pudding batter cooked with sausages in it. The main reason why I like it is the texture of the Yorkshire pudding batter in the middle and it is kind of gooey it goes perfectly with the sausages. I usually serve mine with vegetables and a nice dousing of gravy. Just writing about it makes me hungry...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hola Harrison
That looks so delicious!!! Reading through it just makes me want to eat the picture.. What day do you usually eat Toad in the hole?? Until next time

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Aloha Harrison
That looks so delicious. Reading through this just entertained me the whole time. I tis fantastic how you explained about how i tastes because that actually makes other people want to actually try it. Is this a family dish?

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi Harrison,

Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

Great post! That looks delicious. I have never eaten anything like this before so maybe I will have to try it one day. Reading about it made me hungry too!

Do you make this at home? If you do, it would be great if you could share the recipe with us so that we can try it too!

I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
Cheers,
Ruby.

Post a Comment