Pages

Sunday 28 May 2017

Rugby Game

Yesterday, Marist Eastern under thirteen restricted (weight for under thirteens it is 55kgs and under), played against Marist St Pieters. It was our first game since we had a scrum training session.  If you looked at our first scrum of the season to our latest you can see that we are scrummaging completely differently. We are all pushing together and not just relying on the front row, which I am in playing tighthead prop (number 3). I received the player of the day award  from my forwards coach Paul (in the picture)which is a buy 1 get 1 free dominos pizza voucher for my good scrummaging and rucking. If we could just get a bit more practice with the locks, flankers and number 8 then I believe that we would have a very strong scrum with lots of power.

0 comments:

Post a Comment