Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

My Data


Maths e-asTTle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
National Standard

5A
5A
5P
Above
Over the past few terms, I have hardly changed my overall score at all so I am holding my pace the reason why there has been no further acceleration is that I have not been working as a hard as I should be. However, I am happy with my score as it is well above standard. By the end of the academic year, I want to achieve a 6b if that is possible. To get that result I will pay more attention and also do advanced Khan Academy.
Reading e-asTTle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
National Standard

4A
5P
4A
Above
Over the past few terms, I have changed my overall score. I am holding my pace at the reason why there has been no further acceleration is that I have not been working as a hard as I should be. However, I am happy with my score as it is above standard. By the end of the academic year, I want to achieve a 5a at least. To get that result I will pay more attention in guided group reading.
Writing e-asTTle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
National Standard

3A
4B
3A
At
Over the past few terms, I have changed my overall score. I am holding my pace at the reason why there has been no further acceleration is that I have not been working as a hard as I should be. And I am not happy with my writing. By the end of the academic year, I want to achieve a 4p at least. To get that result I will give more time to edit my work and also broaden my vocabulary with a variety of sentences as well because I believe that is my weakness.

I believe that I am doing quite well. As I am doing reasonably for my age and time of the school year.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Annyeong Harrison,

Wow your scores are pretty good! i have also created one but my scores are very different. The tests are hard for me but I think I will succeed. Do you think you can get a 5A for maths?

Post a Comment